Monday, October 15, 2018

Media is Changing Childhood...Did You Notice?

WCS Parents, We enjoyed an important parent discussion at school recently and many of you mentioned your interest in the notes. I have many to share upon request. The resources are so immense it would be helpful to let me know what you are most interested in. Students should have brought home a color copy of the most important elements of media management in their school folders. I hope you will keep it handy for reference when thinking about the pros and cons of screen time, entertainment, apps etc... With holiday purchasing on the horizon, you will be making technology decisions and I know you will appreciate the guidance. I highly recommend Common Sense Media as the premier resource for all technology related parenting issues. Children deserve our careful attention to this important matter. If you have a few minutes I know you will enjoy this information from Common Sense Media. Please let me know what you want to learn more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment